Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: My character story 2 (Time Will Tell)

((please no comments in this forum... I do want to know what everyone thinks so I will make another forum for comments... The purpose of this is so that the reading of the story goes smoother... Thanks all!!!))

The Jedi walked along a bridge that seemed to cross absolute nothingness. The bridge covered about 20 yards before it combined with a platform about 50 yards in diameter. The Jedi walked forward as if he was unaware the platform was a dead end. 

His head was covered with a dark brown hood but it didn't keep him from seeing the red laser that would trip an alarm. Knowing he could take anything that came in his path he walked through it without a care. He continued to walk leisurely and pulled out each of his laghtsabers.

He ignited both blue weapons as several empire soldiers floated over to his position on a small transport. They lept off the transport and he disposed of each of them without slowing his pace.

Another group of soldiers ran in through the double doors behind him rifles blazing. With one hand he deflected the blasts behind him and with the other used the force to pick up the soldiers and fling them out into the empty darkness. The hole time never slowing or turning around. He then ripped the door controls out of the wall to prevent any more interuptions.

Upon reaching the center of the platform the Jedi stopped and entered a defensive stance as another small transport flew his way. He didn't let this one close. He force pushed the ship and it flipped in the opposite direction. The Jedi squinted through the darkness to see two red lightsabers ignite and the wielder land in front of him.

The sith was a twi'lek female with blue skin and black tatoos all over her body. A smirk grew on her face as she charged the Jedi. Their lightsabers clashed left and right, high and low. The alarm's fast tone was nothing to how often the sound of a lightsaber hit another.

The battle raged on for ages.. From the bridge, to the platform, to into the air above the platform. 

The twi'lek brought both red beams down like an axe, the Jedi blocked the attack by crossing his blue lightsabers and stopping the the sabers above him.

"You're getting slow old man!" the twi'lek sneered

"And you never were the brightest pupil." with that the Jedi pushed both red sabers up and punched the twi'lek in the stomach, using force push while doing so. ((Falcoooonnnn Puuuunnncch!!! Thanks reginox lol))

The push blew the jedi's hood off and sent the twilek sprawling out into the darkness. The twi'lek lost both her lightsabers. She smashed into a wall unseen in the dark and was knocked unconscious. She slid down the wall until she rested on a small lip.

The Jedi dropped to his knees. The force punch took a great amount of energy. Sweat rolled down from his forehead to his thick white beard. His hands barely hung on to the blue lightsabers at his sides. The alarm continued to sound as two transports landed carrying 2 sith each.

The Jedi sighed and stood. 4 sith jumped onto the platform and engaged the Jedi in battle. The Jedi deflected blow after blow from the assalants, but some of them were coming too close. Close enough to cut his robes and singe his hair.

He cut down one of the sith just as a small squad of troops fixed the door behind him and came through opening fire.

The Jedi was getting overwhelmed. Another sith went down and he lept backwards to the door followed closely by the sith. He managed to slice three of the five troopers before the sith were on him again. And the other two were helpless trying to dodge all the lightsabers and so they two were cut down. 

The Jedi managed to kill another of the sith but the other was beginning to over power him. 

Both the Jedi and the sith force pushed at the same time sending each of them flying...  

Both force pulled their lightsabers to them but the Jedi only got one of his. The Jedi waited to try and catch his breath and to clear his mind as the sith ran towards him. 

The sith and Jedi collided for an instant but it didn't last long. The sith knocked the jedi's lightsaber up and put his red blade through the stomach of the Jedi. 

Falco was pulled out of his meditation screaming and holding his stomach in pain... Nevari grabbed him at the shoulders and shook him trying to pull him out of it.

"Falco!!!! Faallccoo!!!"

Falco's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out in the meditation chamber he and Nevari had used for the past 2 months... 

(To be continued...) 

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Part 2

Falco lay in his medical bed still unconscious but could hear the things around him... The steady tone of support monitors, the beeps of a medical droid, and the heavy breathing of a sleeping Julmay Hiddai.

Upon hearing about the accident with Falco in the meditation chamber, Julmay was one of the first in the medical bay to see his old apprentice... There were others that came as well. (In a place like the Saints base, everyone gets worried over a fellow Saint).

And there was a new sound... Falco couldn't see but could hear muffled voices to his left. The words themselves were inaudible so he used what energy he could and extended his hearing through the force... Jao Thaun and Nevari were talking outside the medical bay...

"I told you, I have NO idea what happened... I'm just as worried for him as you are but all I know is we were sitting there, everything fine, and then all of a sudden, he was moaning and clutching his stomach..."

"Are you sure there is nothing else you rememb..." Jao turned and looked inside the medical bay as if he could feel Falco listening to them, but just as he looked the last of Falco's energy left him and he fell into a deep sleep again...

Later Falco awoke to just Jao sitting next to him. He tried to sit up and a soreness in his stomach kept him from doing so... Jao smiled reassuringly, "You need to rest..."

"How long have I been here?"

"Since yesterday when you fell out. You've dropped in and out of consciousness ever since." Jao's expression never changing.

Falco gritted his teeth and forced himself to sit up. "How's Nevari?"

Jao laughed, "Even in a medical bed you question how others are doing?"

"Well I heard you and her talking at one point and I'm sure I scared the life out of her..."

Jao's grin faded but he did not frown, "She is going to be ok... She hasn't been back to the meditation room but that will pass." After a slight pause he continued, "What you should be worried about is that you scared the life out of yourself... Literally... You were only dead a short time before you sprung to life long enough for them to get a counsilor on you and keep you breathing."

"So tell me... What did you see?"

Falco had almost forgotten the events that took place in the meditation room, "It's no so much what I saw as what I  felt."

Falco recounted the events, every detail, every word, all still vivid in his mind...

Jao just sat obviously in deep thought on what he had just heard...

"You don't think I saw my future, do you?"

"Well it's very likely... However the future can change in a microsecond. For instance, you had a vision of yourself throwing up... Well tomorrow I could offer you a brownie. Now, you could take the brownie, which will make you sick or you can decline and continue like it never happened..."

"So what your saying is that I could be faced with a decision that could basically end my own life?"

"What I'm saying, is not to worry about it. You maybe faced with a life or death decision but then again you might do something that removes that decision completely from your path... But one thing you need to keep in mind is that we all die eventually... You cannot fear what you saw... But embrace it, for when we die we become a part of the force forever."

Falco and Jao smiled at each other, "Thanks Master Thaun..."

"Ahhh... I got to be good for something..." they laughed... "The medical droid is on it's way to release you." 

With that Jao got up crossed the room and exited right before a medical droid entered... 

Falco walked down the hall with a slight cramp in his stomach... As he passed people in the hall, Saints steadily told him how glad they were he was ok. He smiled to each an said thank you but he couldn't linger for long, he had somewhere to be...

He passed the mess hall, took a left, went up a set of stairs, took another left and walked about 50 feet to a door... Ahhh, this was it... He knocked on the door three times... 

No answer... 

Again he knocked... 

Still nothing... "Well this was a waste he thought.." but just then the door opened and he looked up to a totally shocked Nevari...

She lunged at him and hugged him... He groaned as a pain shot through his stomach, she gasped and let go... He laughed, "It's alright..."

"Are you okay?"

"Actually I was sent to tell you that I'm dead." he said with a grin...

She hit him..."Not funny..."

"Sorry, yes I'm fine... But what's this I hear about you not meditating?"

"Well if you had seen you, you wouldn't meditate either..."

"Funny story... I did see me..." she looked at him like he'd lost his mind until he finished recapping his story to her.

"Wow... Well that explains alot... But I've never heard of a vision of the future affecting the person of the present."

"There's a first for everything I guess..."

They smiled at each other as Nevari changed the mood a little, "You know... If you wanted to quit coming to the meditation room with me all you had to do was say so..."

Falco laughed as they turned down the hall and headed towards the garden to start the usual meditation... Back on schedule...

(To be continued...) 

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

Part 3

Falco opened his eyes to see Nevari sitting in front of him... It had only been a few days since his fall out and he had thought about it everytime he went to meditate. However today he had decided that a vision was no longer going to scare Falco Ferro.

He left quietly with Nevari still meditating... He usually finished before she did so it wasn't unusual for him to be gone when she came to...

He decided he was hungry and headed towards the mess hall... If there was anything Falco liked more than his lightsabers, it was meal time with the Saints (Mmmm......lol). He filled his plate to the brim and found a table near a few friends...

(This story continues here in the Scattered Thread.)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: