Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Protector_Z

re: Special Delivery! - Discussion

((hey man, you can keep this long as long as this keep this good This is getting exciting though, at least for a test run, hehe. I used to participated in a matrix-universe fanfic back in the day tongue out hope more people jump in the mix soon though))

((ya more people would be cool. lol though hardcore fail on the sith side if we end up with 20 republic guys some how sneaking onto their ship. i hope i did your character justice too, i wasnt sure if you were going for a super force user or a more passive character with maybe battle meditation or something. But i thought it would be cool if you were flinging sith around with the force))

Protector_Z

((yeah, this was not the way I planned Maxon's fate . I was planning on writing on what was going on in the Sith ship with him, (y'know, since it's MY char) but was undecided if I should do it in another thread, because I would elaborate his backstory more in-depth (so everybody would understand him more) and didn't want to take out the focus of the story...

I would like to ask to remove Maxon's last part. In my view of him, he would never turn to the dark side. I would explain why if you guys let me elaborate on his backstory...

That really upset me mad It's like killing my char...))

Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

(I deleted it per your request... sorry about that, but from reading your character's bio I thought he had struggled with the darkside... go ahead and take the story where Avissi left off)

so far this is a good story

Jao Thaun
Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Yeah it is a good story! I've enjoyed it.

well hey greenlion welcome to the guild. and if you wanna make a character you welcome to write yourself into the story too

greenlion

re: re: Special Delivery! (Everyone posts when possible)

hope you do not mind me righting about you charecter Jao Thaun.

Avissi

((also in the role playing threads are the OOC Introductions if you want to explain more about your characters background and physical appearence outside of the story))

Jao Thaun
Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Not at all... Happy just don't let me die lol

re: re: Special Delivery! (Everyone posts when possible)

no problem but you did get a little crispy

Jao Thaun
Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Thanks Ace for keeping the story going, I hope others will also contribute and add their characters into this story.

Yeah, I hope the story comes back to life lol

wanted to expand more on Jao and event following but i gotta go to work lol.

The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Good read... I can't wait to find out what happens to me Happy

Page 1 of 4

Jump to: