Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Grenn Reclii

re: Special Delivery! - Discussion

lol well you'll find out in a little bit just handg on to your hat.

to be concluded when i can think of a good ending. lol

figured since I didn't finish this story I'd leave it open.

Last edited by Grenn Reclii on Jul. 16th, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Augh, writers block....

The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Oh man! We were almost to the part where Ganok says.... "Jao... 'I' am your father..." Happy

Good story. wink

Thanks now all i got to think of is the ending. Who knows though i might just continue it forever.

as soon as i get my characters story together, i will add my 2 cents. it did help that the new timeline made it possible for Jedi marriages
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

I love the way this story is turning out... At the moment I don't see a way to fit in my character, however I will wait and watch, and if we can continue to get people to join in and write parts of the story that would be great, also I think I missed it... What happened to avassi maxon and jedeiah, they sorta dissapeared at one point

(forgive any mispelled names lol)

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
quin desh

yeah what happened to those guys and what happened to Azrael Solaris. i am confused. the way i read it Azrael Solaris saved Jao Thaun from Ganok with a flash bomb, then went to meet up with Jedaiah and Avissi. dejavu! Jao is again being saved from Ganok by Grenn Reclii, (poor Jao everybody is trying to save him) than Grenn and Jao precede to escape from the planet which is a good story but it doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the characters and if Ganok is dead it kind of put's a stop to the relationship between Maxon and Ganok.

to bring order back to the story and with GSherm's permission, my i suggest the story of Grenn and Jao escaping the planet be a flash back to when Grenn was a younger dude, and to help with the ending

quote="GSherm"]Thanks now all i got to think of is the ending. Who knows though i might just continue it forever.[/quote

once Grenn and Jao escape or something the ending line could be \ and that is how Jao and i became good friends / as if Grenn was telling the story to Jedaiah Avissi and Azrael while waiting on Jao's injuries to be healed. (sorry Jao) also, could Grenn just kill a different sith? that way the story plot between Maxon and Ganok wont be cut.

this is just a suggestion please comment. also please let me know if i misunderstood anything.
Jao Thaun
Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

I was a little confused as well with all the stuff happening to me... I should be out of the bacta tank by the time the game launches lol

I would like if someone would wrap this up once and for all and close this thread. I got lost too after Jao's duel with Ganok, etc.

Just to remind we started this when the guild was still beginning, so the story was kinda "made-on-the-go" without much thought or agreement between the posters. Now, some of them have become inactive, like Jedaiah, Avissi, Azrael and others, leaving the story unfinished and without possibility to continue.

I think it would be better if someone would make a wrap up with Ganok escaping, so the saints, deliver the package (whatever it was, hehe) and just forget what didn't fit in. Now that we have more new members would be better to have a "fresh start" taking "scattered" as the main reference point for everybody to make their character's intro story or whatever they want and future RP's as well.

Overseer
The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Protector_Z wrote:
so the saints, deliver the package (whatever it was, hehe)

It was none other than a year's supply of my favorite force fudge brownies... thank you to all the Saints who gave their lives protecting my brownies...

the next special delivery I have scheduled is some more sandwiches for sandwichman...

Jao Thaun wrote:
Protector_Z wrote:

It was none other than a year's supply of my favorite force fudge brownies... thank you to all the Saints who gave their lives protecting my brownies...

the next special delivery I have scheduled is some more sandwiches for sandwichman...

lol I'd ask for some pie, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk.

Reginox

oh my goodness. I guess ill have to read all this too lol.

The Last Jedi
Awarded:

Erolene wrote:
Jao Thaun wrote:
Protector_Z wrote:

lol I'd ask for some pie, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk.

We will all risk our lives and more just so you can have your Corellian Cream Pie! I mean, what are friends for? envy

Page 2 of 4

Jump to: