Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Choose Your Own Adventure RP (All should read this!)

((Before I get into the good stuff let me explain how a Choose Your Own Adventure Story works...

The writer places you in the main character's shoes. As you read you will be given choices. Depending on the choices that you make, the story will change. It's alot of fun and works very similar to videogaming, it's just in "book form".

TIP: If you wanna play this the correct way, you might need pencil and paper... ;)

Each character can wield 1 weapon in each hand, (unless carrying something in hand) and can carry up to 6 items on their person.

You must choose between 3 classes.

Jedi: Wields lightsaber, uses force powers (mana).

Trooper: Carries more (10 slots instead of 6) Has immense skill with weaponry and ammo reloads cost 3 mana.

Smuggler: Is stealthy, and great in hand to hand combat. Can use computer/technical skills (mana). 

For the sake of writing purposes every character will have 40 health and 15 mana.

Alright this is my first attempt at this, so it'll be interesting to say the least lol))

You are traveling in a personal star ship not far from Nar Shadaa. Traveling with you is one pilot and your best friend, Jax. Jax is a soldier, first recon, and you wouldn't go anywhere without him. However, he was born with a disability and cannot speak.

You are in your chambers asleep and your ship is attacked by three unknown vessels. You race to the cockpit. Your pilot tells you what's going on and suggests that someone go to the defense turret to take out those ships.

Do you....

A. Go to the turret...

B. Send Jax to the turret...

C. Tell him to jump to hypersoace...

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Oct. 2nd, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post A

Post A: You climb inside the turret and open fire on the ships. The firepower of this turret isn't great and you only manage to take out one of the ships. The other two ships focus their fire on your turret and you barely escape as it's torn to pieces. You suffer minor injuries (deduct 5 health). Upon returning to the cockpit the pilot informs you that the engines are destroyed, and your going to crash land on Nar Shadaa. Go to Post E.

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Oct. 2nd, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post B

Post B: Jax nods and runs to the back of the ship where the turret is. You can hear the blasts coming from both your ship and the enemy ship. The pilot informs you that Jax took out two ships but that your engines are fried. 
If you are a smuggler and wish to use your technical skill to fix the engines, deduct 3 mana and go to Post F.

If you are not a smuggler or do not want to fix the engines, go to Post D.

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Oct. 2nd, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post C

Post C: Jax hops into the co-pilot seat and the two begin flipping switches to engage the hyperdrive. Unfortuantely, your shields do not hold and the attacking ships disable it before you make the jump. Return to the first post, you have to send someone to the turret before it's too late....

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Oct. 2nd, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post D

Post D: The pilot has no choice but to force a crash landing on Nar Shadaa. He tips the steering stick forward and the ship leans towards the moon to begin it's descent. Go to Post E.

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Oct. 2nd, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post E

Post E: The ship plumets to the smuggler moon as you and Jax strap in. The ship quakes and rolls, pivoting this way and that. You can't help but feel this going to end badly. Your heart races as the ground gets closer and closer. Soon all sound disapates and all you can see is everyone bracing for impact.

You open your eyes to a dust filled ship. And the dryness of the air makes you wish you'd kept your eyes closed. You unbuckle to see Jax is missing and the pilot is dead.

Do you....

G. Look for Jax...

H. Search the ship for anything usuable...

I. Exit the ship and find a way to the city...

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Oct. 2nd, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post F

Post F: You combine all your experience and skill to get the engines back in working order. The pilot's voice rings over the ship's intercom, "Good work! However, it won't last long... We'll have to land on Nar Shadaa."

You sigh and climb out of your seat when the ship lands. Jax stands and leaves to put his trooper gear on. You move over to a terminal to check the condition of the ships engines. They made the landing but won't be able to get this ship anywhere else. 

Suddenly you feel the cold metal of a pistol barrel at the back of your neck. The whispers, "Don't move! Step outside."

Do you.... 

J. Do what he says...

K. Attempt to grab the pistol...

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Oct. 2nd, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post G

Post G: There are no signs of Jax on the ship and his equipment is missing. You grab a few neccessary things (weapon of choice and armor/robes) and step outside the ship and notice his tracks in the dirt lead away from the nearest town.

Should you....

L. Follow his footsteps...

M. Wait for him to return...

N. Head towards the city...

Last edited by Steel Falcon on Oct. 2nd, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post H

Post H: After scouring lockboxes and secret compartments you find: A rope, 2 medpacks, 75 credits, your personal armor/robes and weapon of choice, and a breath mask. (You can add any or all of these items to your item list. Except for weapons and clothing.) You then begin to look for Jax. Go to Post G.

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post I

Post I: You exit the ship with only your neccessary items, (your weapon of choice, and robes/armor) and immediately head in the direction of the neatest city. Shortly after beginning your trek through the woodland that lies between your ship and the city, you realize that you are quite lost. 

If you are a Jedi go to Post O...

If not go to Post P... tongue out

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post J

Post J:You begin step down the ramp as blaster fire is heard directly behind you. You pause thinking you may have been shot but quickly realize that Jax saved you. You smile an he nods as you move to gather equipment. 

After scouring lockboxes and secret compartments you find: A rope, 2 medpacks, 75 credits, your personal armor/robes and weapon of choice, and a breath mask. (You can add any or all of these items to your item list. Except for weapons and clothing.)

You and Jax are both suffecienty prepared and you head out into the woodland that lies between you and the city. Go to Post Q.

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post K

Post K: Your quicker on your feet than this "assassin" and you quickly make a grab at the blaster. Unfortunately, the pilot is strong and you cannot disarm him. Luckily, Jax heard the commotion and rushes to your aid. Jax is an excellent shot and kills the pilot in one shot. You smile an he nods as you move to gather equipment. 

After scouring lockboxes and secret compartments you find: A rope, 2 medpacks, 75 credits, your personal armor/robes and weapon of choice, and a breath mask. (You can add any or all of these items to your item list. Except for weapons and clothing.)

You and Jax are both suffecienty prepared and you head out into the woodland that lies between you and the city. Go to Post Q.

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post L

Post L: After over an hour of tracing Jax's exact movements, you find yourself back at the ship. Jax was apparently getting hai bearings while waiting for you to recover. Now return to Post G.

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post M

Post M: You sit at the foot of the ramp for over an hour until Jax emerges fromthe woodland. His face lights up as he is happy to see you alive. You smile and the two of you prepare to enter the woodland. Go to Post Q.

Steel Falcon
Saint
Jedi Guardian

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

re: Post N

Post N:  Shortly after beginning your trek through the woodland that lies between your ship and the city, you realize that you are quite lost. 

If you are a Jedi go to Post O...

If not go to Post P...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: