Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arrowhead.

re: Story of Master Aldonar Fesk

||| = Master Fesk Speaking
||| = Myss Speaking
||| = anything else :P

Comments: http://sotor.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6040387&gid=91149

"The Galaxy, in its bright and glory, with its teeming life and all of its structures, can only last so long as there are those who will preserve its future in truth and justice." My Master would always tell me over and over again; Speaking of the galaxy, and its relation to the Jedi that guard her. I'm sorry, let's start this off correctly, I am Myss, I am a Jedi Knight, I protect Holocrons, or tools that we use to study the past. I could be called a, "Historian", if you will. I have been tasked to keep them safe, because it is through these holocrons, that Jedi learn from those of old. How did I get this position? My... Old Master, Master Aldonar Fesk, was the keeper before me. He took me in when I was about sixteen, I was under the care of a republic scouting station's captain back near Taris, where I was born. He saw my abilities in the force, and took me to Coruscant, where I was assigned to my previous Master.
Well, let's walk over here, and see what the database shows of him shall we?

You walk over with Myss into a circular room, you watch as Myss pulls from inside his cloak, a grey ball-like object. And places it in the center of the room. Then suddenly, the halocron lit up in response, and then projected a halo-image of Master Fesk onto the wall.

Forum Image

My Master was of the class we call: Consular. I have collected and recorded data of several missions we were tasked with. I will show you his galactic data in the database, and what he did. We kept a droid with us, this is what it recorded...

< ACCESSING GALACTIC RECORDS>
<ACCESS BYPASSED>

Name: Fesk, Aldonar W.
Region of Birth: Ord Mantell
Hair Color: Partially Grey, mostly Black
Eye Color: Blue
Hight: 6.1
Weight: 184
Parents: Born to Kell and Richard Fesk
Galactic ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXX4479
Position: Jedi Master to a Myss ^
Medical Records: <YOUR PERMISSIONS ARE NOT VALID TO ACCESS THIS>
Marital Status: Never Married
Other family: One Entry:
Fesk, Longo P. : Brother - Nal Hutta
Bio: <VALID PERMISSIONS. ACCESSING NOW>

It all started on Ord Mantell... I was born to a wealthy family. Mom and Dad were always cheerful and happy, until the day they realized what power was inside of me. They tried to fight those who wanted me to accept Jedi training through the Galactic Court System... The debate went a few more months, and it came down to my choice. With dreams of saving the universe one day, I childishly accepted the offer, and left my parents on Ord Mantell, but visiting them every trip back to check on the base. I was given to Master Yordal for training.

Forum Image
{NOTE: I take no credit for this picture, it looks kind of like how I envision him}

I was trained in the way of a Jedi Consular, until I gained the rank of Jedi Master. I broke off from my apprenticeship from Master Yordal, but seek advice from him as much as possible. After I was tasked with teaching Myss, I found that I greatly needed help. I had no idea what it was like to try to teach someone everything you knew... But I know those who would be able to teach Myss and to help him grow. They reside on Ord Mantell, where the Republic has a station... More like a bunker really... I am charged with taking routine trips there to check on it's defenses. I love taking these trips because it also gives me the opportunity to visit with my parents again.
Now I am stationed here, guarding these Halocrons and checking up on the base. I don't know though, things seem kind of strange here on Coruscant... The atmosphere seems tense, it is hard to explain, but we here at the temple seem, just different... I hope nothing bad is in store for us here... But, something is definitely different...
-Fesk Out

<RECORDING END>

Myss pauses then looks back up at you.

Perhaps we should take a break, you look tired. We will continue the story again in a few minutes. The temple is full of refreshing foods and drinks, please help yourself to whatever you'd like there on the counter. Then we will continue your tour.

Last edited by Arrowhead. on Jun. 4th, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
Arrowhead.

Ahh, finished? Ok then, let's get back to the tour shall we? Master Fesk, was probably the closest thing I ever had as "family" after I left Taris. He took me on many of his missions the Council assigned to him. He showed me exactly what happens if order is not maintained in the galaxy. Once, he took me to the sub levels on Coruscant. That small tour went wrong very fast. He was going to show me the many "hot-spots" he called them... Places that you will always need backup. As I quickly found out, there are people pretty much waiting for you to let your guard down so they can strike.

You watch as Myss retrieves the holocron, and presses a button on it, then puts it back down. After a moment, the holocron lit up, and projected what the droid viewed as they traveled through Coruscant.

There now Myss, look at the streets, the city, the buildings, the people even. Look how run-down it looks. This is what happens when corruption leeks into a system. This is what happens when evil has made itself visible in a city such as this. If we are not here to confront the evil, and stop it, it will spread planet-wise, rendering it to little more then Bantha fodder...

I see it Master. What can be done to stop such corruption?

The light of your sword will irritate men, they live in darkness, therefore their lives are tuned to the dark, letting them see, but when the light is shown, they cower and fear what you stand for; for the light that your sword represents. It blinds them like the sun would to you if you stepped outside from a dark room. You see, they like and crave the dark, because their deeds are evil. They will cover everything and pretend it never happened. But your sin will always find you out Myss, do not ever forget that. If you do wrong, repent immediately. Then move on. There is nothing left afterwards.

So, the light is what frightens and exposes them, what cures them Master?

The "Force" cures them lad. "And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart." (Jeremiah 18:12) You see, we are not able to just "change" we have to be "cured" or we might as well call it being "born again" because we need to become a new creature to walk correctly, and be right in its will.

Thank you Master, is there anything else you would like to show me?

Yes actually, please walk with me over here, I woul....

With that, you see Master Fesk being interrupted by an un-human screech. You watch as the screen gets pushed over by four giant Weequay. The droid was pushed over, but you are still able to see the fight. Master Fesk reached into the mind of the leader and constricted his mind, rendering him unconscious. You watch as Myss activates his yellow short-bladed lightsaber and threw it straight at the other's chest. Then retrieving it with the force. The other two Weequay stopped then turned and ran. Master Fesk then picked up the droid, and looked into it's camera lens to see if it was damaged at all. After looking at the rest of the droid, he turned and they both walked off, while the little astromech fallowed just behind. They walking into a cantina where patrons were drinking, gambling, talking amongst each other, etc. They walked over to the tender and a barely audible whisper could be heard form Fesk to the Bar tender. The tender looked and pointed to his right with his thumb over his shoulder. He was pointing to a man sitting at a table at the far corner of the room. The droid watched as Fesk moved and sat at the table with the shady cloaked figure. Myss standing behind his chair watching in case of more trouble. You see the shady figure get up out of his chair. In the light, he looked like a smuggler. He then walked out of the cantina, and into a ship. Myss and his master sat at the table.

Did he take the deal the Council offered him Master?

I'm not sure, he told me he would contact the council if he takes the job...

You then see Myss make a motion with his hand to the droid, then you see the screen disappear.

That was the first mission I shared with my Master, but we have spent enough time today, we will have to pick this up again some other time. Contact me when you are ready.

With that, you see Myss start to head out the door, then he picked up the holocron with the force and tucked it into his cloak, then he continued walking down the marble flooring of the temple, into the dormitories. You then look over and see that the kitchen is still open.

Last edited by Arrowhead. on Dec. 26th, 2010 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total

||| = Master Fesk
||| = Myss
||| = Secondary Characters
||| = Story Directing

Ahh, hello and good morning. I trust your breakfast was filling? Glad to hear it, if there is anything you need here at the temple, just let one of us know. But perhaps we should get back to what we were doing yesterday. I have been able to find a few recordings of missions my Master and I have completed. In fact, I have even been able to find you his lightsaber.

You see Myss pull from his cloak a large two-handed double lightsaber. He turned the lightsaber on to fill the room with its blue glow. You could hear the humming from within the lightsaber, since this one was made long ago.

This lightsaber has been passed down from my Master’s master, and his Master, and his Master, although it was only a relic, until it got into my Masters hands. He treated it and used it for what it was supposed to be, a weapon of hope. The Masters who trained the masters who trained his master never used this lightsaber, a family treasure, you could call it.

Myss deactivated the lightsaber to then put it back within his cloak.

As he lay dying on the floor of Coruscant, he told me to keep it, and to give it to the one who needed it. To fulfill the purpose of the lightsaber: To protect the user, and to show the stance and character of its wielder; to bring light, to a cold and hard soul...

An awkward pause took place for a few moments. Myss just starred at the portrait of his Master still on the wall.

My Master, was not on the Council in the Temple on Coruscant. If you were to rate where he was in rank, perhaps you could place him directly below the position of meeting in the Council chambers. Instead, he guarded these.

You see Myss turn to the left, and used the force to push a button on the wall, which in turn, made the wall open up, to see tons of those little grey or white globes known as holocrons.

He protected, studied, and counseled others using the holocrons. These small round objects are the holders of data to the ancients of the Jedi. Force abilities, places where ancient Jedi Masters are buried, lightsaber techniques, information of the ancient Sith; they are all within these holocrons, that is why they need to be protected. Because if the information within these holocrons get into the wrong hands, we could have Sith using ancient techniques against us. It is only to be reviewed by the keeper, and the council unless given permission from the Council.

Myss walks over and takes one of the holocrons, places it in the center of the room, within a few seconds, the holocron lights up with a faint blue glow. You then watch as a picture of Myss and Master Fesk appears on the wall.

This is one of the times my Master brought me to Ord Mantell, to check on the Saints base there.

You watch as the droid holding the recording camera looks at the bridge of a Republic Attack Cruiser.

Jumping out of hyperspace sir.

Very good soldier, bring us near the base located on the charts

Right away sir.

Who are the people at this base Master?

We call ourselves the Saints young one.

You know these people Master?

Aye, they are very good people lad, learn from them. They all have words of Wisdom to take and learn from. My good friend Jao Thaun was entrusted with this base from the Council itself, if anything happens to me, seek out this base and make the trips as we are on now, the Council will send you here to check the base every now and then.

I will remember Master.

Very good lad, now it’s time for us to make for the base. Go and pack your things, and head to the docking hatch to the space station. Then get to the drop-ship and meet me down there in the main hanger.

Yes Master.

You see the droid follow Myss into his room, you see him pack his things into a backpack, and then headed out the door.

Let’s go T-9, we have to get to the drop-ship hanger…

The droid followed Myss into a ship. Then focused the camera out the window as the ship descended into Ord Mantell’s atmosphere. The ship then flew past several large structures and then down to the base spoken of by his Master. The ship landed in the main hanger and let down the loading ramp. As the ramp lowered, he saw his Master speaking with a wise looking man. The man then turned and Fesk looked at Myss and the droid, and then waved.

Here is your room number, go and unpack your things, lunch will be soon.

Yes Master.

The droid followed Myss out of his room to the eating hall where Smugglers, Jedi and troopers alike ate and fellowshipped with one another. There was BBQ’ed Ribs and Steak, Pie, Macaroni & Cheese, Hamburgers, and all sorts of other meals and desserts. After lunch, the droid followed Master Fesk into the command room that oversaw the bases security. After being informed that nothing looked out of the ordinary, and all the defenses are up and running perfectly, Fesk walked out of the room, and into a ship. The droid was instructed to follow Master Fesk to his destination. The ship flew out of the hanger and past some buildings. It came to a stop in front of an estate owned by Fesk’s parents. Fesk walked to the door, to be greeted by his parents. The three walked inside, and the droid deactivated the camera feed. The screen reappears to see Fesk walking back outside and down the courtyard, and up the ramp into the ship. The ship then lifted off and back into the hanger of the base. The droid was instructed to check on Myss, so it slowly drove its way to the dormitories. It activated the panel of the door to see Myss meditating. It closed the door, and headed back out into Fesk’s room and deactivated all its systems.

This is what we would do on our trips to the base on Ord Mantell. Things were quiet there for the most part. We made three more trips to the base before the attack on Couruscant. But that is a story for next time. Hmm, apparently it is lunch time, go and eat, then we will resume this later.

Last edited by Arrowhead. on Sep. 20th, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 6 times in total

||| = Master Fesk
||| = Myss
||| = Coorsen
||| = Anyone else
||| = Me (As in, apart form the story)

Back from lunch? My Master had a dear and close friend that saved both his and my life on several occasions. This man loved and respected the Council, and my Master, Well, he did before he fell to his own lust for power...

You see Myss pull from inside of his cloak, a shining white piece of, well, rock. It was In the shape of a cross with what looked like a crown above it. Myss hands you the piece of metal. You take the piece of metal to then suddenly find it weighed much more then it looked. In fact, it seemed to get heavier and heavier the longer you held it. You feel your arm getting sore as you try to hold it. Then it all stopped. You look down to see that Myss took it from you, but held it by its chain, not the piece itself.

This is something my Master received from a once friend that then turned and fallowed the lusts of the dark side. What you felt while holding that piece of metal was the guilt that this man is now in. Yes, from what I understand, he still lives. But I am completely unaware of where he is, or where he could be. I was instructed to give this back to him if I find him, so that maybe he could realize his need for redemption.
No, I do not wear it; it isn't mine to bear. I keep it with my Masters things. This Man tried to "throw" his problem on my master... But my Master would not put it on. He said,
"It isn't mine to take. I am only a man".

You watch and see Myss take from the wall another holocron. He places it at the center of the room with the force like before, and activates it. The holocron then responded and lit up with a yellow glow this time. You watch as once again, the droid activates the camera showing Master Fesk on board one of a "Hammerheads" as they liked to call them: Huge Republic attack cruisers that were armed with turbo-laser batteries, Ion cannons, torpedoes, and many other weapons. Master Fesk was with another Jedi. The camera seemed to be "raised" more then before. The reason was because he modified the droid now with a repulsorlift. So now it can hover above the ground, or even water.
The droid stood near Master Fesk and his companion.

Forum Image

We will be making the jump out of light speed in about 20 minutes sir. The soldier announced

Very good pilot, make sure there is nothing; absolutely nothing... near the system.

Right-o sir! The pilot replied.

Tell me Aldonar, where is your apprentice?

He is training for my position in the temple right now. Just in case anything happens to me.

I won't let anything happen to you my friend. I am without an aprentice, so I have to look after someone, right?

You then see Master Fesk chuckle to himself with his great big half-grin he always seemed to have when speaking to friends and family, jedi and non-force-sensitive alike.

I suppose so. Have you been informed of our mission? {There is a color issue here, it will not turn orange... So this is Fesk speaking}

I have actually, but perhaps I should repeat it to you just to make sure. We are on our way to Korriban. This ship has a cloaking device that WILL keep us undetected as we enter the system. Four Jedi have been reported missing, and have sent a distress signal that is coming from one of the Sith Lord's tombs. We are to find these Jedi, but have to be as quiet as possible, because if the Sith found us, we are in BIG trouble.

You will... Have to excuse me for a few minutes... I guess I miss placed the next part to this... I will go and look for it and then we will continue.

+I have something to do, I will hopefully continue this later.+

Last edited by Arrowhead. on Jun. 4th, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
Arrowhead.

I have indeed found the next part, it was hiding on the bottom of one of my pockets here in my coat... It is said, that Jedi cloaks are like no other. We hide many things within our coats, it also keeps things warm, such as perhaps, fresh and hot naboo-cider.

You then see Myss pull from his cloak a large thermos, carrying piping hot juice that was much like perhaps, hot apple cider. Pressed from fruit grown on Tython.
Myss laughs quietly as he then pulls a small cup to poor the juice into.

See what I mean? My Master always said that a little humor could break the toughest of barriers, or build the most needed walls for protection. Well anyway, now you may enjoy your warm drink, you will need it for the cold and dark trip to Korriban my Master took to save four young Jedi students.

Myss set the needed part into the holocron, and it responded with a flash of yellow light. You watch as the many thousands of tiny blue "lights" fly past the command bridge's windows.

We are exiting hyperspace sir, all weapons are a-go.

No! We can not make any movements, any transmissions, and power transfers. We can barely breath without them picking it up on their sensors...

He is probably right, we are going to have to drift into orbit, when we hit the atmosphere, Coorsen and I will launch a pod. They will be too focused on the huge hammerhead falling from the sky that they won't detect a small drop-pod. We will land invisibly and slip in unnoticed. In the meantime, get as far away from the system as you can.

Right-o sir, I will fallow everything to the dot.

A few minutes pass then all the flashing lights out the window stopped and focused to individual stars, shining ever so brightly out the window. Then, Fesk and Coorsen left the bridge to a pod. The droid fallowed them and latched itself into a spot specifically meant for droids. the screen turns to see Coorsen turning on a monitor of the bridge.

Ok, now shut all systems down except for the cloaking generator. Let the ship drift into the atmosphere, then we will be off. Get out and send a transport for us in a few days. We will be at the destination laid out on the briefing. Erase all information of where this ship has been, where it is going, crew logs, everything. If this doesn't work out we can't let them have the information.

Alright sir, we are starting now, you will be launched in three minutes, forty..... Forty seven seconds. Stand by, I am cutting transmission sir, I hope everything works out for you.

Within seconds of the cut transmission, you see the screen start to violently shake as the ship entered Korriban's atmosphere. Three minutes and forty seven seconds after the transmission, you hear a loud hiss, and then everything went completely black. Everything was dark, all you saw out the view-port was empty space. And then a second later, you saw the edge of the large barren orange planet of Korriban. The pod shifted to look upwards. You see the large cruiser jerking upwards to start acceding. Many large red laser bolts flew past the pod making their way to the cruiser, but to no avail as the large Republic vessel already jumped to hyperspace, and out of the system.

Well, plan is a success so far eh?

Aye, so far we are making progress. Lets hope that the young students have faired as well as we have...

The pod shuck, and jerked every now and then. The parachute was activated along with the weak repulsor-lift to slow the descent. the pod landed softly onto the rocky and dry surface, of the deserted wasteland known as Korriban... The three exited the pod and made their way to where the distress signal was coming from. It led them to a large valley which was carved out by Sith Archeologists and Minors, searching for treasure, ore, etc.

In there, the signal is coming from in there. I'm sure of it. There is no other possible place.

Hmm, I might be able to make out these markings above the doorway here... Apparently this is the tomb of a... Escolear... Lord Escolear... Apprentice of... I... I can't make it out...

Well it doesn't really matter now does it? What is a dead Sith Lord mean to us... Right?

I am not so sure my friend, I believe knowledge is always good to have when chancing things with your life.

Haha, I tell you Fesk, you are probably going to die in front of those books you hover over all day... I think you should get out more.

I get out quite enough thank you very much... It's my job to "hover over those books."

Yeah well, when you find yourself in front of a red lightsaber for once, let's see how well you do against a "street smart" fellow like myself.

"Street smart" hmm? Very well, we will see. But for now, lets get farther in shall we?

They walk into the tomb for about 2 minutes when they heard it. An evil laughter that caught both of them by surprise. They both jumped in sudden fright when they heard the noise. They could not sense anything nearby with the force. Perhaps because they were surrounded in darkness, their minds were clouded by the darkside. They both turned to the droid for assistance. The droid reported life forms just ahead, right in their path.

So, apparently we have a Sith trying to scare us out of here...

Well, I'd say hes doing a pretty good job of it...

Oh knock it off. Look, I will jus....

Coorsen was cut off by the sound of three red lightsabers being ignited. The pair of Jedi then lit their swords. Fesk's blue lightsaber brought a reassuring and comforting glow that pierced through the darkness of the room. It also brought about a look of familiarization to one of the Sith in the path. That Sith's Master was struck down by that blade. Fesk defeated this young apprentices master years ago when he was caught spying on republic supply depots. The young boy felt a large drop of sweat making its way down his cheek. Then he ran for the duo of Jedi, hopped over them, and ran out the door of the tomb. The other two sith looked puzzled. But then they both felt the burning of a dual lightsaber sinking into their chests. Fesk then pulled away to let their lifeless small half-starved bodies fall to the ground.

Hurry, we have to go back... That one will...

No... Let him go. He is not running to sound an alarm. He is running in sheer terror of us. You see, being a Sith, you DO NOT ask for help... Any sign of weakness will result in torture, most likely death. So I guess it does pay off to study, does it not...?

I... I guess it... Oh forget it, lets get these Jedi and go home.

Haha, as you wish.

The three continued farther into the tomb, to find a group of four sitting together near a torch that lit the dark room. They rushed over to inspect the small group. They were all alive, but dehydrated. The two Jedi quickly gave them the extra water they brought in case of something like this. The four were semi-unconscious. Perhaps because of the treatment from the three Sith found earlier. Or starvation. The droid picked up no more life forms inside of the structure. But then it happened. Coorsen stepped on a pressure plate on the floor which lit every torch in the large room, and opened the door into the room where the coffin lay. Fesk was busy getting the students ready for the trip back while Coorsen drifted off and "explored" a little. He walked over, and opened the door to where the Sith Lord was buried. Nature has long taken its toll on the body however, the bones themselves were completely gone. All that was left was his lightsabers. A short-bladed red lightsaber, and a large two handed red double-lightsaber. He leaned in and looked closer at the double bladed lightsaber, to see superb craftsmen-design; Red jewels were placed on both sides of the handle, to make the grip more firm. As he picked it up, he felt a warm feeling from the hilt. He ignited the lightsaber to see it in its sheer bright and glory. When the lightsaber was activated, the light which was produced inside of the hilt exited through the stones put on the sides, giving it a beautiful and awe-inspiring glow. Intricate designs of ancient Sith words were carved into the metallic hilt. He then deactivated the lightsaber and grabbed them both and stashed the small one into his boot, and the large one into his backpack. Little did he know the droid was watching, and little did he also know, the words written on the wall above him. The words on the ceiling were the same as on the hilt of both sabers. The words translated into Galactic Basic meant that whoever takes these swords will inherit the lusts this fallen ancient Sith desired.
Making their way out, the six fled to the door. But then, it happened. That young sith in training was waiting for them. He threw his lightsaber at the top of the doorway, causing the ceiling to collapse and blocked the entrance. The seven stopped, and decided they could probably cut their way out. So Coorsen took the shortblade, and cut into the wall.

Where did you get that lightsaber Coorsen...?

Ummm.... I... Uhh...

Give it to me... Now...! I'm asking you as your friend, give it to me!

With that, Coorsen handed the sword to his friend. Fesk quickly threw it to the ground and cut it in half with his lightsaber. Then continued the cut into the wall. After finishing the slice, he found the small child waiting for him outside. The young Sith pulled his lightsaber out and took a defensive stance. Fesk, not wanting to destroy the young child, reached into his mind, and caused him to become very drowsy. The boy's eye grew very heavy. He yawned, then fell over asleep. Fesk took pity on the half-starved child, and picked him up and carried him to the R.V.P. After destroying his lightsaber, he put him into the cloaked transport that waited for them.
Before heading up the ramp, the screen showed Coorsen walking up the loading ramp into the ship. But half way, he looked into his backpack. More directly; The Sith Lord's lightsaber that he took. He looked at it for a few seconds, then put it away and continued back up the ramp. within minutes, the ship lifted off, and exited Korriban without a trace. The droid shut off the camera after checking on the now conscious child, who was restrained to the medical bed. Then, the screen went blank.

My... My Master showed me this recording shortly before the attack on the temple. That young child did in fact change his life. He now assigns Jedi students to masters, in the hopes they will want to stop the Sith as much as we do. He probably loved Master Fesk as much as I do... But that is enough for tonight, I believe the dinner bell just rang. I will look for more of my Master's things for you tomorrow.

Last edited by Arrowhead. on Sep. 20th, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

||| = Fesk
||| = Coorsen
||| = Myss
||| Yordal
||| = Others
||| = Narration

Hello and welcome back. I found another holocron dating back to when my Master was at the Temple on Coruscant. Just after what previously happened on the planet of Korriban.

Myss again puts the holocron in its place in the center of the room. The round room’s lights dimmed almost to complete darkness as they always do. Then the holocron responded with a flash of blue light, which then projected its data on the wall. It showed Master Fesk along with his best friend, Corrsen, standing in front of the Jedi Council. Then the Audio-feed started. Quiet whispers could be heard from the Council, in regards to what just happened on Korriban. The Council was made up of many different species of members. Some very toll, to those very short. Some quite over weight to those as thin as a kaminoan’s neck. You also see Master Yordal, Fesks old master, standing off to the side of the room, in case needed.

Do you know why we called both of you here? One of the council members asked.

I’m sorry, but I haven’t the slightest idea.

You are here because we have received very disturbing information from your previous mission on Korriban. The council member replied.

Sorry Masters, did we do something out of line?

-You- conducted yourself very well. The council was very impressed with your bravery especially surrounded by nothing but darkness and evil. Also the four young students have been medically treated and are well again. The young Sith apprentice has completely changed his direction and thought. He will now receive “special” Jedi Training. For this, we would like to congratulate, and even reward you for your actions. The council member began.

You watch as with the force, the council member gave a small white box; about the size of a human hand, to him. You then see Fesk open it to reveal a small cross with a crown above it. That same piece of metal you saw Myss bring you before.

It was forwarded to us from the Council on Ord Mantell. The Saints wished you to have this after they too, heard of the success of the operation you completed on Korriban.
He finished.

Coorsen looked at the box, and then up at Fesk with an attitude and look of astonishment at his reward.

And what of me Masters? Thinking he too would get some sort of reward.

The councilman’s look of joy, approval and pride for Fesk’s actions then turned to disappointment as he turned his head to Coorsen. Coorsen felt the overwhelming sense of disgust, disappointment, even hurt from the Master.

We reviewed the recording from Aldonar’s droid. This is what he indeed saw… The council member spoke harshly.

In the middle of the floor, a holocron appeared. As it rose to the floor’s level, it activated. Showing the tape of when the droid watched Coorsen lean into the burial and retrieved the two lightsabers. The droid zoomed in on them to reveal the short-blade and the double handed lightsabers. Then it fast-forwarded to when Fesk found the short blade, and demanded Coorsen give it to him. He then destroyed it. It then fast forwarded again to when he was walking up the ramp into the ship, and decided to take another look at the double blade.

I… I… That must be someone else, it couldn’t have been me. There must be some sort of misunderstanding or something.

You have been confronted with the proof, and yet you still lie and try to manipulate us? The Council member said raising his voice.

Do you know who’s tomb you went into?! The member asked loudly.

I… Umm, can’t remember.

Well you should have stayed in translation and language training… It ALWAYS pays to know your history! He finished.

I tell you! It wasn’t me! I didn’t do it!

Just then, the Council Chamber doors opened, revealing a large man; a soldier, entering the room, holding the lightsaber.

Young one, do you know who’s lightsaber that is? Is it yours?

The soldier then extended the lightsaber to Coorsen, who took hold of it and looked at it. It had the red crystals on both sides of the hilt. It had ancient Sith writings carved into it as well.

Aldonar was able to read the writings can you?

I… he paused.

WHO’S HANDS THIS SWORD IS GRASPED, MY STRENGTH WILL EMPOWER HIM. THE TREES OF TYTHON SHALL BURN TO ASH. HE WILL MAKE THEM THAT DWELL THERE FALL LIFELESS. LET THE SITH RULE FOREVER!

Carved into that handle, this saying is. True, or false, I can not say. But discard it, we can not. Heed it, we will have to.
Yordal spoke in reply.

Aye, and heed it we will. Young one, do you know whose tomb you went into?

Some Lord… Esqualosh or something.

The Sith Lord: Escolear, apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith at that time. He overthrew his Master, as the Sith tradition, and became the Dark Lord for a short time. A Jedi was able to breach the Sith forces, and plunge his lightsaber through his liver, and cut through into both of his lungs. Although it cost the Jedi his life. The Sith Lord had not died that instance however; he was able to perform one last force power upon himself. He took the power of ten of his finest men, and brought it to himself. The power was overwhelming however, and stopped his heart. But before that happened, he sealed his power into his sword. Or so legend has it. The Sith were commanded by death never to take the sword. Now one has taken it. Coorsen Loandaih, I hereby revoke your membership to the Jedi Order. You will be exported form Coruscant tomorrow morning. You are dismissed. If you are found again in the temple without invitation, you will die.

Fesk looked to his left towards Coorsen. He could feel the sheer anger burning within him. He put his hand on Coorsens shoulder. Coorsen raised his right hand, knocking it off and away from him. He turned and walked away.

You are dismissed Aldonar. Please, go and rest, and try not to let this trouble you.

It is troubling me Masters, he was the closest person to me besides Master Yordal and Myss.

For your own safety, and the safety of others, this must be done.

Yes Masters.

You see Fesk bow respectfully, then turn and head out the door. The droid fallowed him. But instead of walking into his own room, he turned towards Coorsens room. The droid continued to fallow. He took another turn and walked in front of room 27473, AKA: Room of Coorsen. He knocked, and waited. But the door did not open. He knocked again, and then it opened.

What do you want…?

I… I wanted to give you this… Handing the cross over to Coorsen.

Keep it… Keep it to remember me.

Fesk just stood there, he couldn’t say anything more, all thoughts, words, knowledge exited his mind. He looked into the mind of Coorsen, and what he saw was the scariest thing he has ever witnessed. Then Coorsen put both of his hands on his head as if it throbbed in pain.

Ahh… GET… GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! I warn you… Get out!

You then see Coorsen put both hands in front of him and force pushed Aldonar back, slamming him into the door behind him, and into the next room where a Jedi was eating. The young Jedi ran from his chair to help Aldonar up. Once he got his balance and composure again, he focused and felt Coorsens burning hate and anger. He then took his lightsaber and lunged toward Fesk. Fesk then dodged, however Coorsen stayed on his course, and instead stabbed and killed the young Jedi who owned the room.

Fesk then activated his lightsaber and jumped to the side to flank Coorsen. Coorsen had never struck at a jedi before, so he was taken aback and just starred at the limp little body laying on the floor. Fesk then continued his charge. Coorsen then re-focused and saw Fesk about to strike. He raised his lightsaber in defense, but it was far too late. Fesk swung the bottom part of his double blade and sliced Coorsen’s in half. Coorsen then jumped over Fesk, and pulled in the Sith’s lightsaber. He activated it, and suddenly felt serge of power running through him. Fesk watched as suddenly Coorsen’s eyes narrowed to that of a cat's, his body started to grow. Fesk watched as every muscle in his body grew, and bulked. He then grasped the hilt with a firm grip, and lunged at Fesk. Fesk then bent over to his knees, and rolled right under Coorsens legs. But before he got back up, he swung his lightsaber, searing a deep cut into Coorsen’s back. Coorsen screamed in agony and pain. He then turned around to face Fesk. He lunged at Fesk, and grabbed the necklace. He squeezed hard and then let go. Leaving the piece of metal somewhat deformed and bent. He then turned left, and slammed his body into the wall, shattering it like glass. Fesk looked down at the metal to see it turned somewhat of a bronze color, then back to it’s normal light grey. He moved near the edge, and watched him fall onto a speeding ship. He cut a hole into the driver’s spot, and through the driver out. He then took control of the speeder, and slowly disappeared into the traffic. Fesk then leaped off of the edge, and used the force to pull the droid down with him. He quickly caught up with the falling woman. He put both of his arms around her to shield her from the impending floor. He realized that there was no hope that she would survive even if he tried to stop her. Then he saw it, a split second into a window, Myss was working on basic Force power training. Myss saw him and quickly jumped out of the window. The teacher of the class then angrily called for Myss to return, thinking that he was trying to get out of his studies by jumping several hundred stories out of a window… The teacher even yelled for him to come back a minute or so after he jumped. Myss then grabbed a speeder with the force, and activated its controls using the force! It quickly made its way down, and under Fesk. He made it fall at their speed as to not harm them. Fesk, the woman and the droid all landed into it safely and started the manual controls. He then flew under Myss and caught his fall. The speeder was falling so fast however, it stalled when he tried to pull it up. They quickly began to see the actual planet’s bottom floor approaching. Then it started again. He activated its repolsor lift, and it slowly began to stop. The three screamed in fright as the speeder fought with all its might to stop. The ground was getting closer and closer. Then right before it hit the bottom, everything stopped. The speeder managed to activate its repulor drives just a few feet above the surface. They sat there, hovering for a few minutes, debating whether they had survived. After coming to the conclusion that they were all still mortal, they spent a few more minutes just catching their breath, as all three were still in a mild shock.

So this is... *Cough* What Coruscant really is?

*Still gasping for air* Yes, this is where the ancients built it up from.

They then made their way back to the Temple using the speeder. They then put it in its place before. The woman was given credits and a room to stay in at the Temple to compensate for her speeder and time, but she was just glad to be alive. She thanked Master Fesk and Myss and headed to her temporary room. Fesk then headed to the Council Chambers, as of now every Jedi in the temple heard of what happened. He told the story of what happened, and then began to feel a heavy’ness about his neck. He looked down at the cross and crown the Saints gave him, it began to get heavy, and sore. It slowly turned bronze again. He began to hurt. The pain then spread up his neck into his head, which then triggered a migraine. The council was taken aback as Fesk fell to the floor unconscious.

It is the cross, it must somehow be tied into Coorsen’s emotions. Hurry, get it off of him! a Council members ordered.

Myss ran to his master and took the necklace off of him, to then feel the overwhelming hurt and pain coming form it. He then let go of it and dropped it. It fell to the floor harmlessly and turned back to its normal color. Fesk was then taken to a medical bay, and treated. The screen then went blank. You then turn to Myss.

Coorsen made an outlet for his emotion so it would be semi-bearable for him. He used my Master to pretend nothing happened. He lied, cheated, and now even killed trying to get rid of it. Now he’s stuck in his own calamity.

Forum Image

I do not know where he is… Although I know he is alive. If not, this rock would stop responding to his emotions. My Master said that the lesson in this is to not dabble in evilness. You think you may be able to control it, but as soon as it comes into your life, you will become a slave to it. But that is enough… I have to rest. It has been a long day for me.

Last edited by Arrowhead. on Jun. 4th, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arrowhead.

You wake up in your room the next morning. Your still very sleepy, and you rub your eyes and then begin to focus. You look out your window to reveal another beautiful day at the Temple's courtyard. You look from the left side of your window to your right. You see the sun rising, the plants still dripping of the morning dew. You then look and see one of the trees is harboring a nest of some sort of blue-green bird. You see the mother bird get up from her position, and walk near the trunk. Then you see the little chick's heads bobbing up and down, as they still haven't quite developed their motor skills yet. You take in the scene and marvel at how wonderful the creation is.
Suddenly, you jump back in surprise as the sound and sight of a body slams against your window; Which left a large crack in the window, but not breaking the glass. You fall back and then slowly make your way back and used the wall to gain balance and stand. Seeing the body still out the window, you slowly walk closer to the window. Then you see a purple lightsaber ignite and put near the body's throat. You quickly close the window and run out the door, around the corner and out into the courtyard. You then gasp at the site of a Sith Marauder being suspended in mid air by the force from Myss. The warrior had both sabers ignited and was trying to slash, run and jump in all directions, but to no avail as he is suspended about 4 feet off the ground. Myss then turns to you.

Please, quickly go to the main control room, and sound the alarm. I don't know how much longer I can hold him...

You race over back into the door way, down a few corridors, up a stair case because the turbo lift would be too slow, and through another hallway into the Control Room. You hover over the many hundreds of buttons, switches and levers. Out of sheer confusion you looked to your right to see a panel on the wall with an alarm switch. You take the hammer attached to it and break the covering and sounded the alarm. You then looked back over to see a control-mounted microphone. You press the activate key and directed the guard to Myss' location. A few seconds later the Command Room Staff ran into the door. You explain what you saw and what Myss asked you to do. They then ask that you stay in the room with them while they figure out what's going on. After a few minutes, the Staff-Head turns to you. He tells you that what you did was a life-saver. He activated a monitor that showed a reconnaissance-droid's view of the area. You see a Commando fire at the Sith. Although there was no blood whatsoever. The staff-head explained that the Sith was only being tranquilized for further investigation. He would be interrogated, they will find out what he was doing here and why. You then walk back down the many passage ways back into your room, to see that they had already replaced your window. Feeling somewhat restless, you get up and decide to explore the temple a bit.

You walk down some halls and corridors into the library. You walk past huge database machines and consoles. You keep walking to then see Myss sitting in the corner of the room. He is sitting with his back to the corner wall, he is looking down as if he were sleeping. Then you notice what he is looking at. He was finishing bandaging up his right arm. You continue to walk his direction and stop in front of him.

I'm... Sorry, if I frightened you this morning... He said softly.

I fought him since last night...

No, the Council was unaware because the Sith clouded their minds. Yes, that single one was able to slip undetected below 14 Jedi Masters.

No, I only received this one wound. I got lucky, I faired better then most. Marauders are said to be the fastest of the Sith Ranks...
Why am I here? I... I come to this spot to be alone, or when I feel others want me out of their presence. This is my quiet corner that tolerates me. This is where I go to keep myself together; to try my best to not go completely insane... I'm sorry you have to see this side of me... I try to help, I try to be like my Master. But what is it worth? I can't measure to that much. Ever. Hes gone and there's nothing that can be done now.

Well you know what... I have fought these bloody pieces of filth all my life... I have mercilessly slaughtered hundreds of them. They don't deserve to live. All they seek in life is to bring pain and suffering to others! The Council is WRONG! They should be getting rid of all these Sith they capture, not giving them a home better then their bloody own planet! It makes me sick! And for you to...
Myss stopped, and held his breath.

No... I have to be alone... I'm sorry but I need rest...

With that, you see Myss pull himself up with his left hand. You look at him in, well, utter astonishment. You see a small tear forming in his left eye as he passes you and heads out the library and down the halls. You then turn, and walk out the door. You then head down to the prisoner level. You see that the Sith had waken up and was placed in a secure chair. You watch as the Soldier tries military tactics to get his enemy to speak. But to no avail. The Sith just laughed mockingly. He forced large evil grins and laughed at the pain he endured from the soldiers. You then turn around and walk away back to your room in search for rest, but finding none. So you walk out of the Temple through the grounds of Tython. You walk on paths and trails carved by the Jedi keeping the landscaping. How beautiful this planet was. You think of all the evil that has taken place in this universe. All the pride, all of the corruption, all of the chaos, all of the pain, suffering and death. Why can't it all just be fixed like that?
Then suddenly, you heard a voice.

Pain, suffering, corruption, lust, and all other abominable acts will remain so long as there is sin. Sin will last until that final blessed day, when all evilness will be distroyed. When the corrupt world will burn with a great heat. Then the Kingdom of our Lord will be established, and it will stand forever and ever. Amen and amen.

It sounded exactly that of the voice heard in the recording of when Myss showed you Master Fesk's galactic biography. You look around, but see no one. Then you began to think about it. You then understand that evil can not just be "stopped". It will have to be fought until it is destroyed by The Most High. But all we can do now is fight.
You then think of Myss: the mental state he is in right now. You wonder if and when he will understand what he needs to do, and his calling.

Then, you see it: A great and magnificent waterfall. It roared as the river that gushed from inside of the mountain drained into a pool at the bottom of the falls. You look at the bottom first, and then slowly look at the top. You then see a dark figure at the top of the falls. At first you thought it was only an animal getting drink, until you saw the figure raise up onto 2 feet. You begin to wonder who, or what it could be. What if it were another Sith planning to raid the Temple? Then you see a purple blade ignite, and pointed near the throat. Then you understand that that is Myss standing at the top of the falls. You hear him scream in pure agony and distress, all the emotion, anger and rage burst out as he then swung his blade to inflict death upon himself. Then, his hand was jerked upright, causing the blade to miss his throat, instead cutting off the mask he always wears across the bottom part of his face, not harming any of the deformed skin that was previously covered by the mask. You then see him put both arms down at his side, and let go of his lightsaber. It fell into the water, and down the falls. you watch it fall harmlessly into the deep pool under the falls. You start to walk into the pool, but then look up at Myss. He fell down to his knees, and fell backwards unconscious. You quickly grab his lightsaber and ran to the Temple, telling the Council of what took place. They quickly sent a rescue team out and retrieved him. He was put in a medical bay, where they treated his hypothermia, his unnatural coughing, and his slight right shoulder fracture from when he fell back onto the rock. You then gave the Council-Head Myss' lightsaber, and headed back to your room.

You open your room's door to find a small box laying on your bed. You undue the seal and open it. It was one of the holocrons on the shelf in the circular room. You remember it because it had some sort of marking on it that was distinctly different from the others. It was kept in a special compartment on the shelf; you needed a code to access it.

You then take the holocron to the library, and you place it in the center of the circular room as Myss always had. You then press an already lit button on the holocron. within a few seconds, it lit up in response. Then words popped up.

You then see that slowly, things were being typed out onto the screen in front of you.

GALACTIC RECORDS
<<WARNING EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL>>
Galactic ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXX4479
Username: Alfesk2
Password: **********
ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME FESK, ALDONAR

COMMAND?

You pause, and then speak.

"Command help"

ACCESSING:

HELP:
-one entry: PLAY RECORDING

"Play recording"

PLAYING: RECORDING

You then watch as the screen turns black, then reappears to show Master Fesk, striking several Sith at once: left and right, front and back, above and below. Myss could also be seen next to him, trying his best to protect himself. The droid was constantly moving from place to place, as to not be hit by lightsabers and blaster fire. You then realize that this is being recorded during that attack of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The droid flew over and behind Fesk and Myss. The two were pushed back into the library where Fesk guarded the holocrons.

Quickly Myss, we haven't much time, this data has to be given to Tython immediately! We have to hurry before...

You then watch Fesk jump out of his chair to the right, just barely dodging a Sith that lunged for him. Myss picked up the warrior and sliced him in half.

We have to hurry before the power is all out!

With that, you watch as Fesk continues to get access to transmit all the data to the library on Tython. He bypassed the codes and submitted the transmission.

This will only take a few seconds... We have to protect the machine as it is transmitting.

With that, you watch has Fesk elegantly jumped over a thrown lightsaber and landed on another Sith's head, knocking him out.

He then took a defensive stance when he saw an Inquisitor enter the room. Myss then jumped right next to Fesk, taking a defensive stance as well. The Inquisitor's pale and scratched face almost seem to glow when he stepped into the light of the room. With an evil smile, he ignited his double bladed orange lightsaber and took an offensive stance, holding the blade sideways, leveling it against the floor. Myss barely took a step forward when the Inquisitor then pushed him to the side, knocking the wind out of him. Then Fesk used that to complete the final initiation for the transmission, he turned to press the send button when it happened. All of the Library's data was then transfered to Tythons.

You watch in horror as the Inquisitor sank his sword into Fesk's back. You then hear him say with an evil grin that stretched from one side of his face to the other...

"Where is your God now? You've been deserted..."

Then, Fesk put his hands behind him and push the Inquisitor back against the other side of the room. He then placed his hand over his deep wound. He then grasped his lightsaber with his hand.

"Silly saint... You rely so much on your God... Where is he huh? What is he possible of hmm? Is He capable of saving someone, such as your apprentice from death?"

{Link to music if wanted.}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmBbJy0d0j4

You watch as the Inquisitor picks up Myss and chokes him with the force as he is suspended in mid air.

As assuredly as you are here mocking my Savior, you will see and taste His holy and just wrath.

"Oh...? Hahaha... Let me se....."

You then see the Inquisitor being cut off as the wall behind him fell forward, tumbling on the Inquisitor. Myss fell to the floor gasping for air. Then ran towards his Master, who fell to the floor.

Master!

Myss ran to his Master.

Master, you can't leave, you can't go now... Everyone needs you, I need you most of all.

You... You have everything you need Myss. All I ever wanted to see was you grow in God's grace and mercy. He will protect you in your journeys. You will travel to distant worlds.
Take my place on Tython. Check the base on Ord Mantell. All you have ever been taught was for this. Please, take my sword, and give it to he who needs it... That life may be brought through my death.

You then remember when Myss spoke of this; when he said that he would someday seek out Coorsen, the man who can still be redeemed.

There is a two man-ship in the library secret hatch, remember it? I showed it to you the first time I showed you what I do here.

I remember Master... But Master, I need you... You are the only family I have ever been able to experience. You are pretty much a father to me. We can get you out of here and we can get you all fixed up. Please Master, don't say that.

No, you are going to have to take Master Yordal with you. The ship has been programed to go straight to Ord Mantell. Seek guidance from the Council there. I love you Myss, may our King and Savior be with you forever!

With that, you watch Myss rap Fesk in his own cloak, and put him in the cargo hold of the small transport. The droid was instructed to stay near the ship while Myss went and got Master Yordal. When they both came back, they all got on board safely. But before they lifted off, the droid focused the camera back where the Inquisitor lay. Then, you watch as the camera zoomed in and you see the Inquisitor's hand move. You watch him get up, and utter some sort of curse at what happened.

RECORDING END

COMMAND?

"Shut down"

SAVING DATA
DEACTIVATING
POWERING OFF

The holocron's light went dim. You pick it up and place it where it used to be on the shelf. You then walk out of the room, and back into your room. Where you await your next orders from the Council.

Looking back on what has happened... You now can see what Master Aldonar Fesk stood for. What he taught. What he experienced, and endured.

Master Aldonar Watkins Fesk was buried on Tython. He was awarded a Medal of Honor for his actions of giving his life for the sake of all the information he promised to protect. He was placed near the large falls you looked at earlier.

His documented life has been studied, and researched by many Jedi students, in the hopes of acquiring the wisdom he had. The Teachers of the Jedi Temple use his testimony to guide their students, to try and help them with the upcoming struggle they all will have to face against the Sith forces. Because:

"The Galaxy, in its bright and glory, with its teeming life and all of its structures, can only last so long as there are those who will preserve its future in truth and justice."

<<CONCLUDING COMMENTS>>

No, I am sorry this story does not have a "happy ending".
The time this whole RP takes place is much after the destruction of Coruscant's Temple, but much before "Scattered".
I tried my best to fill this with nothing but God's Word and pieces of wisdom for you, if you need clarification, go to the link below or PM me.

http://sotor.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6040387&gid=91149

Jump to: