Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> Roleplaying
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AltaVista

re: OOC - Tatooine Sandbox RP

So I'm not making it up in my mind! :P I think, though, that is where I ended up... giving up. Worm kept eating me. :P

Hahah! oh, and there were definitely some Tremor's moments in there. Gah!!! Sand worms!!! :P
Naandi

The spice is the worm...

Jedi Guardian
Awarded:

It was a cool game but I gave up on it right after that.... It kept freezing on the next planet so I stopped playing lol

"HUH? SORRY MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD!" 
AltaVista

And here yah go! The used-car-salesman of the Jawas...

Species/Race: JAWA
Name: Waka-waka-toolooie
Nickname: Waka

Relative Age: Young-adult
Height: Somewhat stunted
Weight: Less than it ought to be
Facial Appearance: Unknown. As Waka’s face it continually covered in wraps, her face is as much a mystery as any other Jawa’s. Speculation has it that Jawas resemble rodents, so perhaps beneath that sticky face-wrap Waka holds a toothsome, whiskered grin. But perhaps not.
Eye Color: Unknown. Two large, protective orange gems have been fixed into her wraps to protect her sensitive eyes from the harsh rays of Tatooine’s double suns.
Body Appearance:

Home Planet: Tatooine
Current Residence: Tatooine

Spoken Language: Jawaese

Armor/Clothes: Aside from the tan foot wraps and the russet-colored fingered gloves, Waka wears the same ruddy brown robes of her clan. Somewhere within the last couple years of refusing to wash with such a precious commodity of water, a nest of flies took shelter in the nap of her hood and have since proliferated over several generations of larvae and adulthood. Now, no matter where she goes, she is never alone.
Primary Weapon(s) : Stun baton
Secondary Weapon(s) : furious kicking
Miscellaneous Item(s) : bandoleer full of varied trinkets and trade items, assorted dried and candied hubba snacks, and a small stash of credits… just in case.

1-paragraph Biography:
Waka-waka had been the runt of her litter, so her early life meant a continual struggle to get the things she needed and a battle for those things she simply just wanted. She developed a nigh survivalist mentality (not uncommon for Jawas) and desire to find new ways to get what she wants. This “do anything” mentality easily translated over to her given vocations once she had matured: trader. Forcing her garbled persuasive chatter on those who knew better than to buy the fourth-hand salvaged items her clan bought was a kind of gift – but, when all else failed, she was a crack hand with a stun baton. Runt that she was, she had long since grown past any moral dilemmas she might have had in the unethical use of the item. Now, she seems more than willing to bap friends, neighbors, and strangers at the slightest whim. Or, even, for no real reason at all.

And since nearly every Jawa is practically identical to another, please note one physical feature that can be used to identify them from another Jawa: Waka can be picked out of a crowd by the fog of insects that follow her, though over greater distance when such small nuances cannot be ascertained… the trail of hubba snack crumbles she leaves behind or by the muted yelps of those who have fallen victim to her stun baton attacks would lead any tracker in the right direction.
Arrowhead.

:o Very cool Vista. Waka reminds me of that bird on Valiant; the one with the fly's buzzing around his head. Why does she remind me of him? I'm not entirely sure... :|
But very interesting character. But remember, vibroblade always beets stun baton! Forum Image

EDIT:

And, haha, nice Steel!

Last edited by Arrowhead. on Feb. 1st, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arrowhead. wrote:
But remember, vibroblade always beets stun baton! Forum Image

Yes, but stun baton radishes fisticuffs! >.> *shrug*
Naandi

Wow, this post today has been one gaffaw after another. My favorite, though: furious kicking.

AltaVista wrote:
Arrowhead. wrote:
But remember, vibroblade always beets stun baton! Forum Image

Yes, but stun baton radishes fisticuffs! >.> *shrug*

:o

En garde!
Forum Image

Last edited by Arrowhead. on Feb. 1st, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

En garde? *draws her leek*

But we are passive jawases! *shove*

Woah! I just saw your smiley. I love it! I want it!

Arrowhead. wrote:

Forum Image

OOoooo0000oohhh! I wants!
Arrowhead.

Naandi wrote:
En garde? *draws her leek*

But we are passive jawases! *shove*

Haha, thanks for the correction...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=188170

Aw, I'm sorry Arrow. There's me being a know-it-all again.

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

I gotta get in on the Jawa awesomeness!

Species/Race: JAWA
Name: Beani-lo-pani
Nickname: Beany

Relative Age: Young adult
Height: 3"1
Weight: 100lbs
Facial Appearance: Unknown. Sneaky Jawas and their hoods...
Eye Color: Yellow
Body Appearance: Large. Beany is a big boy.

Home Planet: Tatooine
Current Residence: Tatooine

Spoken Language: Jawaese

Armor/Clothes: White Robes. Beany is obsessed with keeping clean, and he finds the brown robes of his clan look far too "dirty". Though, being on Tatooine, his clothes rarely stay clean for long.
Primary Weapon(s) : Hydrospanner
Secondary Weapon(s) : Body slam!
Miscellaneous Item(s) : Small droid (like a mouse droid) that Beany nicknamed Squeaker. He's a squeaky droid. Tool belt strapped on his waist.

Personality: Quiet, reserved, fairly antisocial (except around Matta, he likes Matta), lazy demeanor.

1-paragraph Biography: Beany is a lazy Jawa. He hates having to do work of any sort, if it means that he has to get up. He is obsessed with cleanliness, and tends to change or clean his robes several times a day to make sure that he keeps clean. Beany has always been a large Jawa, and tended to throw his weight around among other Jawa. Beany has always been good in a fight, and can use anything as a weapon, though be prefers to use his trusty hydrospanner to make things go crunch! Beany has the technical aptitude of your average Jawa, but he's just far too lazy to make use of it. Instead, he acts as an enforcer, or justs tinkers with his small droid, Squeaker. He also doesn't like Waka much, because of her neglect of cleanliness, and is determined to make her take a bath.

And since nearly every Jawa is practically identical to another, please note one physical feature that can be used to identify them from another Jawa: The white (or white-ish) robes set Beany apart, as well as his little droid, which never leaves his side unless Beany tells it to.

Last edited by Brato Duott on Feb. 14th, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arrowhead.

Oh cool Brato! Glad to see another in the crawler-clan!
But, is his name Beany as in
Beeny or Benny?

Oh, and I changed Orry's secondary weapon to fit with my love for MMA :D
So Yes Vista, I haz no more vibroblades... *runs away from stun baton*

Page 3 of 9

Jump to: