Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kix276

re: Mountain Bike Question

I use to Mountain Bike when I was younger and I wanted to get back into it. After lots of thought I have decided on what bike I want to get. I am 6'3" and every website I look at says to go with a 21" frame. The bike I want is a 29er and comes in a 20" frame and a 22" frame. 20" frame says its for people 5'10" to 6'3" and the 22" frame says it's for people 6'3" to 6'7". I would go to the local dealer to try them out but they don't have them and need to order the bike. So theres the issue I am having. As far as I can tell the difference in the sizes are 1" standover height and 1" longer wheel base. I have heard getting the correct size will make a huge difference in my ride. PLEASE HELP!!!!! if you can. If not prayers are always welcome. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Kix276/Vexat
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Discord Users

Featured Poll
Recent Awards