Membership Application
Social Networks
Support the Saints
Members Online
Latest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ai'Lani Keska
Jadesfire
Staff Emeritus
Jedi Commander

Jedi Commander
Awarded:

re: New Release from CrazyWriter94! - The Merchant's Son

For those that read and enjoyed "The Follower," comes "The Merchant's Son." (If you haven't read "The Follower" yet and would like to, see this thread: http://www.saints3g.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8984075&gid=91149

Ever wonder what happened to Sheth's parents? How he met Sern? What the mysterious background connection is between Sheth and Sohrem? At long last, your curiosity can be sated. Official Synopsis:

"Sheth Terrem is the son of traveling merchants, making one last stop in the bordertown of Lans before they return home with their newly-acquired merchandise. But then tragedy strikes, and a simple promise sends Sheth to live with a man he's barely met, who seems as though the last thing he wants is an orphaned teenager to look after. Sern Jesyn expected to look after the boy for a day, perhaps a week or two at the most. With unrest in the streets and among those who walk them, living alone is trial enough. Now that their time together has been termed indefinite, and long-suppressed memories come back to haunt him, he is uneasy at the thought of following through on his word. But what neither of them knows is that their trouble did not end with the riot. Rather, it lives on in the surviving rioters and in a boy called Siran, who finds that keeping his nose out of his older brother's business is both difficult and increasingly dangerous."

Buy the book:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Sehret-Chronicles-Merchants-Volume/dp/1492746649/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386788733&sr=8-2&keywords=the+sehret+chronicles

And the Ebook:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/387168

My name is Jadesfire and I approve this message on behalf of my baby sister =-)

Last edited by Jadesfire on Jan. 4th, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Irisbloom
IOTC Manager
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

I just bought the first one for my nook! I am looking forward to reading it!

Psalm 18:17-19

He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.

He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

lotrconfan89

Ordered the first one for my Kindle Happy
Irisbloom
IOTC Manager
Young Jedi Master

Young Jedi Master
Awarded:

I am enjoying this book! It is a great read.

Psalm 18:17-19

He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.

He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

PDL

I haven't read them but i am thinking of it. But anyhow she is doing a great job. Gratz.

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thraktuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints 3G - A Christian Gaming Guild Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Discord Users

Featured Poll
Recent Awards